Ooopsie 2 Ooopsie 2

Wow

I really love these types of flash. The music made me think or those video games you get and you're in an entirely new world. But I love how abstract this movie is!
Good work!

Private Gordon Private Gordon

Not bad

Of course it wouldn't make the front page or anything, but for a firt time flash This was really good. Keep it up and you'll end up like other top artists.

munch-monster responds:

Thanks Zaporzan for the positive response. I don't think I will make the top artists, but its a nice thought anyway!

Tri and Bub Tri and Bub

I really liked it

I liked how it's just a bubble and triangle, it reminds me of David Firth. You should make future flash movies of this kind of stuff it's really fun.

UKMATOR responds:

Thanks for the 10 mate! and yea ive watched alot of David firth's work.
seeing as people think this has Potential which has suprised me! im deffinetly going to try write a good script for it bit of comedy :D

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

great!

that was AWESOME i loved it! Thats cool how you made a twist on an old fairy tale. nice music at the end it was just like saw at the end when the guy gets up from the floor.

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

lol

that was great! thanks!

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

...

this video scares me everytime i watch it. David Firth you're a funny messed up guy.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

that was a really fun video to watch. I really enjoyed it. thanks

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

that was fun

that was a pretty good movie. so were you making a parody of shaun of the dead which was a parody of dawn of the dead?hm.